A milling motor has to reliably produce high precision results. The MM-1000 DI is a milling spindle “made in Germany” that is manufactured under strict quality controls. Due to the precise coordination of all components, the milling motor 230 V operates with maximum concentricity. Additionally, the MM-1000 DI has a variable speed setting that can be controlled manually or via the gantry interface. The labyrinth seal protects spindle and bearings against dust and debris. With a sound level of only 71 dB (A), the milling motor operates extremely silent.
Note: Please take into consideration that this milling motor is not compatible with 1st generation machines of the D-Series.
For a comparative overview of all our milling motors please click here.
- Input voltage (AC): 230 V
- Rotary speed: 4.000 – 25.000 rpm
- Power: 1000 W
- Extremely silent: 71 dB (A)
- Digital electronics with constant speed under load, soft start-up, idle speed reduction and overload protection
- Concentricity (cone):< 0,01 mm
- Concentricity (end mill): < 0,05 mm (25 mm distance to cone);
- Labyrinth seal to protect spindle bearing against foreign particles
- < />External gantry interface
- For wood, metal, plastics, foam, polystyrene, stone
- Weight: 1,65 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x milling motor MM-1000 DI
- 1x collet 3,175 mm (more sizes available here)
- 1x spanner
- 1x sensor cable 4 m incl. PWM converter