With the 3D Print Head PH-40 you can create high quality 3D models layer by layer. The variable temperature control makes it possible to use all filaments with a processing temperature of 150 to 265°C and a diameter of 1.75 mm. Additionally, the PH-40 contains numerous useful features, e. g. the quick release for the filament change, the automatic shutdown of the hot-end and the heating or the integrated active cooling of the hot-end, making 3D printing even more comfortable and safe.
In order to start 3D printing, please export an STL-file from your CAD program or select one of the many templates you will find in the internet. Afterwards, this file needs to prepared for the STEPCRAFT CNC System in a slicing software like CURA. This is also where the most significant 3D print parameters, such as layer thickness, nozzle diameter and infill, are defined. You will find a download file with the most important parameters for CURA here. The created work file can be processed by the control software WinPC-NC, UCCNC or others.
The control software WinPC-NC Starter does not support the operation of the 3D Print Head. Either an upgrade to the USB full version or the control software UCCNC is required.
Technical Specification (Control Unit):
- Temperature control between 150 to 265°C (equals 300 to 500 degree Fahrenheit)
- Integrated system control to handle print temperature and temperature of the heating bed
- Continuous speed control of the optional workpiece fan
- Automatic shutdown of hot-end and heating bed when printing is finished
- 2-row LC-Display
- Language setting (German, English, French, Spanish)
- 15-Sub-D plug to connect control box to STEPCRAFT CNC System (Plug-and-Play)
- External power supply with 30 V 120 W
- Integration on other CNC routers possible due to documented interface (see operating instruction)
- Dimension: L 200 mm x W 165 mm x H 64 mm
Technical specification (Printing Head):
- Possible diameter of filament: 1.75 mm
- Filament material can be any material with a processing temperature between 150 to 265°C (equals 300 to 500 degree Fahrenheit)
- Nozzle diameter 0.4 mm, optional nozzle diameters available (0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and 1.0 mm)
- Integrated active cooling for the hot-end
- Continuously adjustable pressure on the pinch roller for the feed of filament
- Quick release for the filament exchange
- Integrated connector socket for optional workpiece fan
- 43 mm mounting collar
- 40 Watts heating cartridge (hot-end)
- Length of flexible hose connection: 0.8 m
- Easy change of printing nozzle
- Dimension: L 80 mm x W 55 mm x H 110 mm
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 x Control box with print head PH-40 and 0,4 mm nozzle
1 x Power supply
1 x 15-Sub-D connection cable
1 x Acrylic printing table 150 x 250 mm (unheated)
1 x Filament tray (assembly kit)
1x Heating Bed
1x Workpiece Fan with connection cable / jack for Print Head PH-40
1x Innofil3D PLA filament white
1x Innofil3D PLA filament black
1 x Operating manual with various download links
1 x First steps manual
Additional 4th axis module to control the 3D Print Head is not required.
WinPC-NC Full version, UCCNC or comparable CNC Control software.